Li Hongxia, born in October, 1965 inZunhua, Hebei, is a second-grade professor, PhD Supervisor,leading talent of Shaanxi Provincial High-level Personnel of SpecialSupport Program, and "Renowned Teacher" of Shaanxi. In 1985,she graduated from Xi'an University of Science and Technology, majoring inmining machinery, with a master's degree in engineering. In June 1993, shegraduated from Xi'an University of Science and Technology, majoring in miningengineering, with a master's degree in engineering. In December 2000, shegraduated from Xi'an Jiaotong University, majoring in management science andengineering, with a doctor's degree in management. From January 2001 to March2003, she was engaged in postdoctoral research in the State Key Laboratory ofManagement, Decision-making and Information Systems, Chinese Academy ofSciences. She stayed in school in 1985, and hasbeen engaged in teaching and scientific research so far. In March 2001,she served as the Associate Dean of School of Management. In June 2018, sheserved as the Associate Dean of Graduate School.
CurrentAcademic Leader of Doctoral Program/Station in Mining Economics and Management;concurrent Expert Member of China Coal Association, Member of Chinese Societyfor Management Ergonomics, Director of Shaanxi Provincial Emergency Society,Evaluation Expert of National Natural Science Foundation of China, EvaluationExpert of National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology, Examiner ofShaanxi Provincial Civil Servant Registration Center and Expert of Xi'anDecision-making Consultation Center.
She has long been committed to the research on resource economyand management, safety economy and management, organizational behavior,ergonomics, cost management and other aspects. She haspresided over the completion of two projects supported by the National NaturalScience Foundation, one project supported by the Ministry of EducationFoundation, more than 10 provincial and ministerial-level projects supported bythe Shaanxi Provincial Natural Science Foundation and Soft Science Foundation,etc.
She has not only won 4 provincial and ministerial-levelscientific and technological progress awards and teaching achievement awards,but also has guided students to participate in various academic competitionsand won more than 30 national, provincial and ministerial-level awards.Published two monographs, edited 9 planned textbooks, wontwo invention patents and 32 utility model patents; published 120 academicpapers, more than 30 included in SCI, EI; trained 12 doctoral candidates, 110master degree candidates.
Doctor, professor, PhDSupervisor.President of Yan'an University, vice president ofChina Energy Society, member of Committee of Experts on Economy and Managementof China National Coal Association (CNCA), Vice Chairman of Economic ManagementCommittee of China Coal Society (CCS), Vice President of Energy Economy andManagement Branch of Project Management Research Committee, China (PMRC), VicePresident of Shaanxi Emergency Management Academy, Executive Vice President ofShaanxi Academy of Management Science, and Vice President of Association forSoft Science of Shaanxi.Directed thecompletion of 12 national, provincial scientific research projects, more than40 projects being entrusted by enterprises.Published5 books and textbooks, more than 70 theses; won 4 special awards and secondprizes of provincial and ministerial science and technology progress award, and5 first and second prize of Shaanxi Provincial Excellent Teaching AchievementAward.
Main research orientation:mine systems engineering, energy economy management, organization strategy andrisk management.
Master, professor, postgraduate supervisor. Bachelor of industrial managementengineering at China University of Mining and Technology (CUMT), with abachelor's degree of engineering. Work in XUST from July 1986 to the present(the original Xi'an Mining Institute, Xi'an Institute of Science andTechnology). Worked in Department of Mining/Resource Development and ManagementEngineering from July 1986 to May 1999, during which, assumed as departmentsecretary on teaching and scientific research, deputy director of accountingteaching and research center; from September 1994 to June 1997, studied inmining engineering at Liaoning Technical University as in-service training,obtaining a master's degree in science; from June 1999 to December 2000, workedin management engineering department, serving as department secretary onteaching and scientific research and director of accounting teaching andresearch center; from January 2001 to May 2007, assumed as deputy chief ofscience and technology division of the school; from June 2007 to May 2014,served as director of school journal center; from June 2014 to the present,worked in engineering management department, College of Management, member ofProfessor Committee of College of Management, member of Academics/AcademicDegree Committee, and member of MBA Teaching Instruction Committee. Concurrentacademic posts, member of Economic Management Committee of China Coal Society,expert of dissertation review in Academic Degrees Graduate EducationDevelopment Center of Ministry of Education, communication review expert ofNational Natural Science Foundation of China and National Social ScienceFoundation, executive director of Economic Management Committee of Shaanxi CoalIndustry Association, member of Shaanxi Emergency Management Academy, member ofShaanxi Academy of Management Science, contributing reviewer of Coal EconomicResearch, member of Economic and Technical Advisory Committee of WeinanMunicipal People's Government, and special consultant expert of Credit ExaminationCommittee of Shaanxi Branch, ICBC.
I. Main researchdirection
Energy industrialorganization and policies, production operation and management, organizationstrategy and risk management, financial management theory and practice, humanresources management
II. Main coursestaught
Management, productionoperation and management, microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing,organizational behavior and strategic management.
1. Works and papers: published onemonograph, On Capital Operation, three national planed textbooksincluding Modern Production and Operation Management, FinancialManagement, Production Operation Management. Published more than 90theses in domestic and foreign academic journals and international academicconferences including Modern Economic Science, Chinese Journal of Management,Audit & Economy Research, Management Observer, Finance and AccountingMonthly, Finance Forum, China Coal, Coal Technology, Journal of Chang'anUniversity, Journal of Northwest University, Journal of Xi'an University ofScience and Technology, and Science Innovation, including 13 theses in CSSCIsource journals, 5 in CSCD source journals, 3 ISTP source journals, 4 reprintedin full by Replicated Journals of Renmin University of China, 2 included inCPCI index, and 4 included in EI index.
2. Scientific research topic: directedand participated in more than 60 items such as National Natural ScienceFoundation of China, Philosophy and Social Science Foundation, sub-topic of keyprojects supported by National Science and Technology Program, Natural ScienceFoundation of Shaanxi, Shaanxi Soft Science Foundation, major topics of ShaanxiScience and Technology Co-ordinated Innovation Project, and research projectsentrusted by enterprises.
IV. Main awards andhonors
1. Research awards:
Won two second prizes and two thirdprizes respectively of provincial and ministerial science and technologyprogress award, two second prizes of Science and Technology award of ShaanxiProvince in higher educational institutions, two excellent theses on Philosophyand Social Sciences in Shaanxi Province and four authorized utility modelpatents.
1) Excellent member of theCommunist Party of XUST from 2001 to 2003, and from 2015 to 2017, the CPC XUSTCommittee, Jul. 2003, Jun. 2017
2) Advanced worker of cooperativedevelopment engineering among enterprises, universities and research institutesduring "the tenth five-year plan period", five departments includingShaanxi Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Education Department ofShaanxi Provincial Government, and Department of Science and Technology ofShaanxi Province, Jun. 2006
3) Tutor of excellent master thesis ofXUST, XUST, Jul. 2015
4) Outstanding tutor of the 7th NationalBIM Construction Management Sand Table and Software Application CompetitionFinal in Higher Educational Institutions, China Association of ConstructionEducation (CACE), Oct. 2016
5) Bronze award of the third National"Internet +" College Students' Innovation and EntrepreneurshipCompetition Final, Shaanxi Division, Shaanxi Provincial People's Government,Nov. 2017
V. Student training
During more than 30 years of teaching,keep in mind that teachers take class teaching as their vocations, teaching isstudents-oriented, and cultivating students' sustainable development ability astheir duties, stick to the front line of postgraduate and undergraduateteaching, cultivated more than 90 postgraduates, with 22 postgraduates studyingat school now (including one foreign student).
Doctor, professor, postgraduate supervisor.Academic leader of master program in industrialeconomics, deputy director of "Research Center for Energy Economics andManagement" of Key Research Bases of Philosophy and Social Sciences inShaanxi Province. Graduated in mathematics at Northwest University, obtained abachelor's degree in science in June 1987. Studied in random process of appliedmathematics at Xidian University from September 1987 to April 1990, obtaining amaster's degree in science. Taught in Department of Mathematics at NorthwestUniversity from April 1990 to July 2002, during which, finished PHD inmanagement engineering of School of Management at XJUT from March 1995 to May1998, obtaining a doctor's degree in management. Work at School of Managementof XUST from July 2002 to the present, serving as director of ManagementScience and Engineering Department of School of Management, vice dean andexecutive vice dean of School of Management during the period, serving as deanof School of Management from December 2008 to June 2018. As for academic posts,assume as a academic leader of master program in industrial economics in XUST,deputy director of Research Center for Energy Economy and Management of KeyResearch Bases of Education Department of Shaanxi Provincial Government,specially-invited expert of advisory panel of Xi'an Association for Science andTechnology, executive director of Shaanxi Emergency Management Academy, memberof Shaanxi Society for Systems Engineering, vice president of Shaanxi Academyof Management Science, and specially-invited researcher of Institute of ModernEconomic Management. Mainly engage in teaching and scientific research onfields like financial engineering, industrial economics, human resourcemanagement, energy economics and management.
I. Main research fields
Energy industrial economy,human resource management and financial engineering.
1. Works and papers: published twomonographs, six textbooks. Published more than 80 academic theses in nationaland provincial domestic and foreign journals including Systems Engineering,Chinese Journal of Management, Human Resources Development of China, EconomicReview, Finance and Accounting Monthly, Journal of Xi'an Jiaotong University,Statistics & Information Forum, Journal of Northwest University and Journalof Human Resource and Sustainability Studies, including more than 20 theses inCSSCI source journals, 2 in CSCD source journals, 3 ISTP source journals, and 2reprinted in full by Replicated Journals of Renmin University of China.
2. Vertical and horizontal researchprojects: presided over and participated in more than 50 items such as NationalNatural Science Foundation of China, National Social Science Foundation,government sponsored research projects like key projects of Shaanxi softscience and horizontal research projects entrusted by enterprises, with anaccumulative scientific research fund of over 3 million Yuan.
III. Main awardsand honors
1. Won one second prize and two thirdprizes of Shaanxi provincial science and technology award, one first prize andtwo second prizes of science and technology award of Shaanxi province in highereducational institutions;
2. Won the title of annual excellentmember of the Communist Party from 2009 to 2011 of XUST in 2011;
3. Won the title of annual advancedindividual of discipline construction from 2006 to 2010 of XUST in 2011;
4. Won the titleof advanced individual on teachers' morality of XUST in 2014 and 2016;
5. In 2007, awarded as renowned teacherof XUST.
Professor, postgraduatesupervisor, member of school academic committee, and school academic degreecommittee.Economic and technical consultant of TongchuanMunicipal People's Government; member of Defense Committee of unified appraisalproperty management administrator of national professional qualification ofShaanxi; bid evaluation expert of Shaanxi and Xi'an tendering and bidding; bidevaluation expert of tendering and bidding of Shaanxi Coal and ChemicalIndustry Group Co., Ltd.; part-time professor of Chongqing University of Artsand Sciences; quality evaluation expert of question setting of EngineeringEconomics, national unified examination course, of higher education examinationprogram for the self-taught; expert of Xi'an Enterprise Technical ProgressAdvisory and Guidance Expert Committee; researcher of Shaanxi Province Economicand Cultural Research; review expert of low carbon economy and ecologicalprotection of resource and energy conservation circular economy in Xi'an; andcommunication review expert of dissertations selectively examined by degreecenter of Ministry of Education.
I. Main researchdirection:
(1) Engineering and project management(2) Technology economics evaluation of mining industry (3) Energy economics andmanagement
II. Scientificresearch and working practice
From 2000 to the present, completed morethan 20 management consulting projects including construction of modernmanagement model, scheming of enterprise restructuring plan, transformation anddesign of company standardization, formation of enterprise working standard andmanagement standard, production management model architecture, establishment ofenterprise management system, development of enterprise development strategy,construction of management system of company's projects, reconstruction ofenterprise operation and production management system, and construction ofhuman resource management system for enterprises such as Shizuishan MiningBureau, Dashuitou Coal Mine of Jingyuan Coal Industry Group, Wangshiao CoalMine of Tongchuan Mining Co., Ltd., Ganshi Power Plant of Pubai Mining Co.,Ltd., Wangjiashan Coal Mine of Jingyuan Coal Industry Group, Shaanxi NanliangMining Co., Ltd., Golden Dragon Precise Copper Tube Group Inc., Shaanxi XuyangTechnology, Industry and Trade Co., Ltd., Shaanxi Autlong EnvironmentalEngineering Co., Ltd., Baoji Tonghua Petroleum Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.,Jincheng Wangtaipu Coal Mine Co., Ltd.,Shanxi, Shanxi Changping Coal IndustryCo., Ltd., Shenmu Huisen Liangshuijing Mining Co., Ltd., Shennan ZhangjiangmaoMining Co., Ltd.
1. From 2000 to the present, publishedmore than 50 academic papers on major and core professional academic journalsand international conferences including Australian Education Forum, Journal ofSouthwest Jiaotong University, Modern Economic Science, Chinese Journal ofManagement, WTO and Financial Engineering Research, Journal of IndustrialTechnological Economics, Statistics & Decision, Economic Review, Journal ofSocialist Theory Guide, Sci-Tech Information Development & Economy, NewQuality, Journal of Nanjing Tech University, Journal of Xi'an University ofScience and Technology, Journal of Commercial Economics and Coal Technology, including8 papers indexed by EI and 5 by ISTP.
2. From 2000 to the present, publishedmore than 10 textbooks including Technological Economics, Statistics,Introduction to Modern Enterprise Management, Modern Manageme, EngineeringEconomics, Simulated Training Course for Tendering and Bidding, EngineeringEvaluation and Cost Management, Introduction to Modern Management, ConciseModern Management Course, Introduction to Engineering Management, EngineeringValuation and Cost Management, and Modern Management-Theory and Practice.
3. Won one utility model patent in 2015,and 2017 respectively.
IV. Main awards andhonors
1． Teaching planof the postgraduate course of Evaluation of Investment Projects of XUSTrewarded as an outstanding teaching plan in 2002
2． Won third prizeof "Outstanding Achievement Award of Shaanxi Humanities and Social ScienceResearch in Universities" of Education Department of Shaanxi ProvincialGovernment in 2003
3． Won the secondprize of excellent theses of Economic Management Committee of China CoalSociety in 2003
4． Won the titleof annual excellent teacher of XUST from 2002 to 2003 in 2004
5． Won the secondprize of annual outstanding achievement award of coal industrial safetytechnology from 2003 to 2005 of Bureau of Gansu Coal Mine Safety Supervision in2006 (safety engineering type)
6． Won the secondprize of annual excellent textbooks of XUST in 2007
7． Won the secondprize of the 21st Excellent Books of National Urban Publishing Houses in 2008
8． Third prize of2008 Annual Science and Technology Award of XUST, 2009
9． Awarded asfive-virtue family in 2008 annual excellence creating and inferiorityevaluation of the CPC XUST Committee in 2009
10. Won the second prize of 2009 annualexcellent textbooks of XUST in 2009
11. Won the third prize of 2009 AnnualScience and Technology Award of XUST in 2009
12. Won the first prize and second prizeof the First Excellent Textbooks for National Coal Higher Education in 2010
13. Excellent researcher of 2010 theFifth Shaanxi Urban Economic and Cultural Development Contribution Award in2010
14. Won the first and second prize of2011 annual excellent textbooks of XUST in 2011
15. Won the second prize of 2010 annualExcellent Publications of Petroleum and Chemical Industry of China in 2011
16. Third prize of 2012 Annual Scienceand Technology Award of XUST, 2012
17. Excellent researcher of 2012 theFifth Shaanxi Urban Economic and Cultural Development Contribution Award in2012
18. Won the title of "AdvancedIndividual in Labour Union Work" of XUST for the year of 2014 to 2015 in2013
19. "Five-virtue family" of2013 annual construction of spiritual civilization in 2014
20. Won the first prize of 2015 annualexcellent textbooks of XUST in 2015
21. Won the second prize of the 13th University-Level Teaching AchievementAward of XUST in 2015
22. "Excellent Instructor" of2015 Graduation Design (thesis) in 2005
23. Excellent Instructor of the secondprize of the 8th BIM Quantity Calculation Contest Finals in 2015
24. Excellent Instructor of the thirdprize of the 8th BIM Quantity Calculation Contest Finals Challenge in 2015
25. Excellent Instructor of the third prize of the 9th BIM Quantity CalculationContest Regular Season and Finals in 2016
26. Excellent Instructor of the thirdprize of Installation Challenge of the 9th BIM Quantity Calculation ContestFinals in 2016
27. Excellent Instructor of the third prizeof the 9th BIM Quantity Calculation Contest Omnium Finals in 2016
28. Excellent Instructor of the second prize in team of the First NationalUniversity Project Management Competition in 2016
29. ExcellentInstructor of the special award for individuals of the First NationalUniversity Project Management Competition in 2016
30. The first prize of outstandingtextbooks through national coal industry in 2016
31. Instructor of the third prize of2016 postgraduate accounting application skills competition in 2016
32. 2016 "Activist of Labour UnionActivities" in 2016
33. Outstanding researcher of ShaanxiProvince Economic and Cultural Research in 2016
34. Instructor of the third prize of2016 Postgraduate ERP Sand Table Contest of XUST in 2017
35. Instructor of the honorable mentionof 2016 Postgraduate ERP Sand Table Contest of XUST in 2017
36. Instructor of the second prize of2017 Postgraduate ERP Sand Table Contest of XUST in 2017
37. Instructor of the winning prize forteam of Simulation Competition of Practical Skills on Construction EngineeringPost--2017 National BIM Application Skills Competition in Institutions ofHigher Learning in 2017
38. Instructor of the winning prize forteam of BIM Cost of Construction Application Skills Competition--2017 NationalBIM Application Skills Competition in Institutions of Higher Learning in 2017
39. Instructor of the third prize of2017 the Second Postgraduate Accounting Application Skills Competition in 2017
40. Won the title of Advanced Individualof Labour Union Work of XUST for the year of 2015 to 2016 in 2017
Professor of Management Science and Engineering, XUST
National registered GB/T19001-ISO9001 auditor GB/T24001-ISO14001 auditor, GB/T28001 auditor
More than 20-year teaching and scientific research experience in institutionsof higher learning, with systematic management theory knowledge; engaging inmanagement consulting deep in governmental agencies, enterprises and publicinstitutions, with rich practical experience.Provide problem diagnoses for enterprises and publicinstitutions and personalized solutions. Depending on rich teaching resourcesof universities and colleges, customize internal training courses forenterprises, importing new concepts, management theory and operation trainingfor enterprises.
Direct to complete more than 80 horizontal and vertical scientific researchprojects successively, involving in transformation, reconstruction ofinstitutional framework and process, strategic planning, standardizationmanagement, quality management, environmental management and safety managementfor over ten enterprises in the industries like coal, machinery, electronics,metallurgy, petroleum, architecture. Published more than 60 academic papersopenly; edited and participated in edition of 9 textbooks; won multipleexcellent paper awards and excellent textbook awards. Wonone special award of ministerial modern management achievement, two provincialand ministerial second prizes, and one third prize.
As an expert group leader, visited morethan 100 enterprises and public institutions, governmental agencies to engagein management diagnosis, management consulting or authentication, includingState-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC), ChinaPower Investment Corporation, Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group) Company, XinjiangOilfield Branch, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), Tarim OilfieldBranch, Administration Office of Chongqing People's Grand Hall, Air TrafficManagement Bureau, CAAC Southwest Regional Administration, Kweichow Moutai Co.,Ltd., China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation, Institute of BanknotePrinting Science and Technology, People's Bank of China, Xi'an BanknotePrinting Co., Ltd., Nanchang Banknote Printing Co. , Ltd., Xi'an Repository ofCultural Relics in Drums and Bells Building, CNPC Baoji Oilfield Machinery Co.,Ltd., Henan Xinlianxin Fertilizer Co., Ltd., Golden Dragon Precise Copper TubeGroup Inc., Shandong Lukang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Northwest (Shaanxi)International Tendering Company, Limited, China Construction Commodity ConcreteCo., Ltd., China Construction Third Engineering Bureau Co., Ltd, ZhejiangProvincial Erjian Construction Group Ltd., Nanjing Construction Group Co,Ltd.,Hefei University of Technology Design Institute (Group) Co., Ltd., HunanArchitectural Design Institute Limited Company, Chongqing ConstructionEngineering Second Construction Co., Ltd., China Communications ConstructionEngineering Bureau, Shaanxi Branch,China Mobile Group Design InstituteCo.,Ltd.,Xi'an, and Nantong Construction Group Corporation Limited. Consulting content includes establishment and running ofquality, environment, occupational health and safety management system, preciseproduction, strategic planning and strategic management, organizationalstructure, enterprise standard system and standardization management,performance management and salary system, with prominent achievements, highlypraised by all parties, having a good reputation and wide impact within theindustry.
Shang Mei, member ofCommunist Party of China, doctor, professor, postgraduate supervisor, academicleader of technology economy and management of School of Management.Obtained a bachelor's degree in science at Shijiazhuang Tiedao University in1991, master's degree in science at Northern Jiaotong University (now BeijingJiaotong University (BJTU), and doctor's degree in science of Xi'an Universityof Architecture and Technology (XAUAT). Shaanxi registered cost engineer,member of registered supervisory engineer association. Mainresearch direction including engineering management, building economy, realestate economy and energy economy. Presided over 9 projects of ShaanxiSocial Science Foundation, Fund of Education Department of Shaanxi ProvincialGovernment, Shaanxi Philosophy and Social Science Foundation, and Xi'anPhilosophy and Social Sciences Foundation, as well as several enterpriseentrusted projects, published more than 20 theses in major and core journals inChina and abroad, including 8 theses indexed by EI, CSSCI. Edited andparticipated in editing of five textbooks, edited one monograph. Teach courses including Project Management (bilingual),Engineering Management, Engineering Construction Management and Introduction toEngineering Management Course.
I. Research fieldsand direction
1. Project cost and housing price management, mainly studying on project cost,housing price estimation and audition of project cost.
2. Research on energy savingtransformation of urban and rural housing, mainly from the willing, economy andtechnical perspective to study the transformation mode.
3. Research on energy economy andenvironmental protection, mainly on coordination and interaction of economicdevelopment and environmental protection.
II. Scientificresearch projects
1．Directed "Research on Shaanxi housing price management (06JK090)" ofthe special scientific research project of Education Department of ShaanxiProvincial Government;
2． Directed"Research on interaction of housing price and macro economic(2006KR102)" of the special scientific research project of Department ofScience and Technology of Shaanxi Provincial Government;
3． Presided over"Research on evolution rule of Xi'an real estate industry and housingsecurity of middle and low income class (07J26)" of key projects supportedby Xi'an Social and Science Foundation;
4． Presided over"Research on structure evolution of Xi'an real estate industry and housingsecurity of vulnerable groups (07G004Z)" of project supported by ShaanxiSocial Science Foundation
5． Presided over"Research on evolution rule of Xi'an real estate industry and housingsecurity of middle and low income class (07J26)";
6． Directed"Research on economic development, energy consumption and environmentalpollution in Shaanxi (2010JK173)" of the special scientific researchproject of Education Department of Shaanxi Provincial Government;
7． Directed"Research on interaction of economic development, energy consumption andenvironmental pollution in Shaanxi (2010KRM49-01)" of the specialscientific research project of Department of Science and Technology of ShaanxiProvincial Government;
8． Presided over"Incentive mechanism for suburban residents to use clean energy under thebackground of big Xi 'an construction (18J207)" of project supported by Xi'anSocial Science Planning Fund
9． Participated inResearch on innovation management ability of local government project-orientedorganizations concerning "One Belt and One Road" of the specialscientific research project of Department of Science and Technology of ShaanxiProvincial Government (2017KRM008).
III. Achievementsin scientific research
1． Shang Mei, WangGanggang. Low-carbon development path of provincial construction industry [J].Science and Technology Management Research, 2018,38(13):235-242.
2． Shang Mei, MaShixuan. Quantitative prediction and analysis of man-made accidents inconstruction based on CRAM [J]. Industrial Safety and EnvironmentalProtection, 2018(08):19-23
3． Shang Mei, WangGanggang. Cost estimation of marginal co2 emission reduction in ironenterprises——Taking Baosteel as an example [J]. Friends of Accounting,2018(05):33-37.
4． Shang Mei, LiQiang. Study on the relationship between regional economic development andenergy consumption [J]. Journal of Xi'an University of Science and Technology,2015,35(06):787-793.
5．Shang Mei, Wu Lu, “Study on the China regional
economic growth and energyconsumption intensity difference convergence”,
International Workshop onAdvances in Energy Science and Environment
6．Shang Mei, Zhang Lu. “Study on the optimization of
comprehensivetransportation system in China under the perspective of total
factor efficiency”, 2ndInternational Conference on Advances in Energy
Resources and EnvironmentEngineering.
7．Shang Mei, Fu Yujie, “Measuring Low-carbon
Development Level ofprovincial construction Industry”, 3rd International
Conference on Energy,Environment and Materials Science.
8．Shang Mei, Dongrui. “Research on carbon emission
driving factors of China'sprovincial construction industry”, 3rd International
Conference on EnergyEquipment Science and Engineering.
Research on the Development Track andNew Economic Growth Point of China's Construction Industry in the 21st Century,China Architecture & Building Press.
1． "Researchon interaction of housing price and macro economic (2006KR102)" won thethird prize of science and technology progress award of XUST;
2． "Researchon evolution rule of Xi'an real estate industry and housing security of middleand low income class (07J26)" won the second prize of science andtechnology progress award of XUST;
3． Guided studentsto participate in national internet + competition, and won golden prize in XUSTand bronze prize in Shaanxi;
4．Won the second prize of the Second National ProjectManagement Competition;
5． Won the secondprize of the Third National BIM Graduation Design Competition.
IV. Social service
Provide consulting onengineering management and cost audit for enterprises for a long period.Successively have the posts of Shaanxi registered costengineer, member of registered supervisory engineer association.
Office address: Room 1003,Administration building, Xi'an University of Science and Technology
Office phone: 029-85583906; Mobile:13110447219
（Jianjun SU, Professor）
Su Jianjun, member of Communist Party ofChina, postdoctor, professor, postgraduate supervisor; graduated in tourismmanagement at Shaanxi Normal University with a bachelor's degree, in humangeography at Qinghai Normal University with a master's degree, in nationaleconomics at Northwest University with a doctor's degree; completed thepostdoctoral research in business administration mobile station in ShaanxiNormal University; as a senior visiting scholar of Shaanxi Normal Universitysent and sponsored by government for studying abroad from September 2010 toJuly 2011. Presently review expert of projectssupported by national social science foundation, member of Research Center forWestern and Rural Tourism Development of XUST; periodical reviewer for TourismTribune, Tourism Science, Review of Investment Studies and Problems of ForestryEconomics, etc; teach courses including Management, Tourism Service and QualityManagement, Tourism Planning and Exploitation, Introduction to TourismDiscipline, Tourism Psychology and Frontier of Tourism Management Theory andResearch.
I. Research fieldsand direction
Marketing and businessmanagement, tourism management, technical economy and management
II. Scientificresearch projects
1. Key subject, Research on targetedpoverty alleviation of eco-tourism in Taihang poverty-stricken area, ShanxiProvince of Shanxi Federation of Social Sciences, (SSKLZDKT2018123),2018—2020, 5,000 Yuan, under research, person in charge;
2. General project of Sports Bureau ofShaanxi Province, Research on the Development Model and Governance Mechanismof the Integration of Sports and Tourism Industry in Shaanxi Province (2018084),2018—2019, under research, person in charge;
3. "1331" special project, Researchon the Transformation of Scientific and Technological Innovation Achievementsin Shanxi Industry, of educational planning topics for "the 13thfive-year plan" period of Shanxi Education Provincial Department,(ZX-18076), 2018—2020, 3,000 Yuan, under research, person in charge;
4. General project of teaching reform, Researchon the Construction and Implementation of the Course System of"Ability+Level+Module" for Tourism Management Major in AppliedUndergraduate Colleges and Universities, of Shanxi Education ProvincialDepartment, 20,000 Yuan, 2016—2019, under research, person in charge;
5. The topic of Research on theInteractive Integration Mechanism, Model and Policy Choice of Tourism Industryand Cultural Industry in Shanxi Province, of Shanxi Philosophy and SocialScience Planning Office, 2016—2018, 10,000 Yuan, closing, person in charge;
6. Entrusted project of Yuncheng WisdomTourism Culture Development Co., Ltd., Research on Investigation andAnalysis of Tourism Informatization in Yuncheng, 2016—2016, 50,000 Yuan,closing, person in charge;
7. Project supported by ChinaPostdoctoral Science Foundation, Study on the Demand for Tourism Investmentand the Transformation of Investment Patterns in China in the New Period (2015M57252),2015—2017, 50,000 Yuan, closing, person in charge;
8. Project of key research base ofhumanities and social sciences of the Ministry of Education, Research on thePath of Coordinated Development of Cultural Heritage Protection and HeritageSite Economy in Western China (JJD790018), 2014—2017, 400,000 Yuan,closing, participant;
9. Teenage project of Western andFrontier Areas of research on humanities and social sciences supported by the Ministryof Education, Study on the Evaluation of Efficiency of Rural CreditCooperatives' Supporting Agriculture and Promotion Path in Western China(14XJC790008), 2014—2017, 80,000 Yuan, closing, participant;
10. General project of Philosophy andSocial Sciences in Colleges and Universities supported by Shanxi EducationProvincial Department, Benefit Evaluation and Optimizing Path Selection ofShanxi Industrial Structure (2013256), 2013—2015, 20,000 Yuan, closing,person in charge.
III. Achievementsin scientific research
(I) Representative theses
1. Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian. DynamicChange and Regional Difference of Time Sequence of the Growth Quality ofTourism Investment in China[J].Human Geography, 2018,33(3):152-160.CSSCI;
1.1 Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian. Dynamic Change and Regional Difference of TimeSequence of the Growth Quality of Tourism Investment in China [J]. TourismManagement, reprinted in full of 2018(9);
2. Su Jianjun, Song Yongmei, Wang Huizhan. Cyclic Fluctuation and SpilloverEffect of China's Tourism Investment Growth [J]. Technology Economics, 2017,36(10): 123-132.CSSCI;
2.1 Su Jianjun, Song Yongmei, WangHuizhan. Cyclic Fluctuation and Spillover Effect of China's Tourism InvestmentGrowth [J]. Tourism Management, reprinted in full of 2018(2);
3. Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian. DynamicEvolution and Distribution Difference of Tourism Investment Scale in China[J].Tourism Science, 2017(3): 71-80.CSSCI;
4. Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian. Temporal andSpatial Evolution and Difference Analysis of Tourism Investment and TourismEconomic Development in China [J].Journal of Arid Land Resources andEnvironment, 2017, 31(1):185-191.CSSCI, CSCD;
5.Su Jianjun, Zhang Yu, Sun Gennian.Analysis of Pulling Effect and Contribution Degree of China's TourismConsumption to Economic Growth [J]. Consumer Economics, 2016,32(1):34-40.CSSCI;
5.1 Su Jianjun, Zhang Yu,Sun Gennian.Analysis of Pulling Effect and Contribution Degree of China's TourismConsumption to Economic Growth [J]. Tourism Management, reprinted in full of 2016(7);
6. Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian. Research onMeasurement of IA-ICOR-EG in China's Tourism and Its Relations, [J]. Review ofInvestment Studies, 2016, 35(4):148-159.CSSCI;
7. Su Jianjun, Li Jianfeng. Research onQuality Perception Evaluation of Guanjunshan National Forest ParkInterpretation System [J]. Issues of Forestry Economics, 2015, 35(5): 441-446.Core Journals;
8. Su Jianjun, Xu Zhangyong. Study onthe Evolution and Transition Development of Industrial Structure in WesternChina [J]. Social Sciences in Ningxia, 2015(1): 69-78.CSSCI;
9. Su Jianjun, Li Nan. Characteristicsand Change of Resident Savings Structure in China and Its Impact on CommercialBanks [J]. Journal of Commercial Economics, 2015(17): 75-76. Core Journals;
10. Su Jianjun, Xu Zhangyong. FinancialDevelopment, Division of Labor and Economic Growth: Theoretical and EmpiricalStudy [J]. Journal of Industrial Technology Economics, 2015(6):106-119. CoreJournals;
11. Su Jianjun, Huang Jieyu, Xu Zhangyong, Di Yan. Financial Agglomeration——DomesticMarket Integration and Economic Growth [J]. Journal of Industrial TechnologyEconomics, 2015(1): 108-115. Core Journals;
12. Su Jianjun, Xu Zhangyong. Financial Development, Upgrading of IndustrialStructure and Economic Growth——Theoretical and Empirical Study [J]. Journal ofIndustrial Technological Economics, 2014,33(2):139-149.Core Journals;
13. Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian, XuZhangyong. Study on Driving Effect of Tourism Development on Investment,Consumption and Export Demand in China [J]. Tourism Tribune, 2014, 29(2):25-35.CSSCI;
14. Su Jianjun, Xu Zhangyong, ZhaoDuoping. Relationship between International Trade in Goods and Inbound Tourismand Its Spillover Effect [J]. Tourism Tribune, 2013, 28(5): 43-52.CSSCI;
14.1 Su Jianjun, Xu Zhangyong,Zhao Duoping. Relationship between International Trade in Goods and InboundTourism and Its Spillover Effect [J]. Tourism Management, 2013(8) reprinted infull;
15. Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian, ZhaoDuoping. Impact of the Great Traffic Change on Development of China's TourismIndustry and Division of Regional Types [J]. Tourism Tribune, 2012, 27(6):41-51.CSSCI;
16. Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian, Wang Lifang. Analysis of the AssociativeStimulation of China's Tourism Industry to Tertiary Industry Since 1982, 2011,30(8):1047-1055.CSSCI;
16.1 Su Jianjun, Sun Gennian, WangLifang. Analysis of the Associative Stimulation of China's Tourism Industry toTertiary Industry Since 1982, [J]. Tourism Management, 2011(12), reprinted infull;
17. Research on the Impact of FinancialAgglomeration on R&D Investment and Spatial Difference in the Past 20Years, [J]. Technology Economics, 2011(10): 26-31.CSSCI;
18．SuJianjun. Analysis of Contribution Rate on Effect Factors of
18．Su Jianjun. Analysis of Contribution Rate on EffectFactors of
Regional Tourism EconomicGrowth[J].Advances in Management of Technology，2010.CPCI检索；
Regional Tourism Economic Growth[J].Advances in Management of Technology,2010.CPCI index;
19．SuJianjun. An Analysis of Tourist Market Structure Based on SSM
19．Su Jianjun. An Analysis of Tourist Market StructureBased on SSM
Method in ShanxiProvince[J].Advances in Management of Technology，2009.CPCI检索；
Method in Shanxi Province[J].Advances in Management of Technology, 2009.CPCIindex;
Jianjun. A Study on UrbanComprehensive Economic Evaluation and Space
Discrepancy Based onPrincipal Components Analysis Method-A Case on Shanxi
in Management ofTechnology，2008.CPCI检索。
in Management of Technology, 2008.CPCI index.
1. Research on Operation andSustainable Development of Tourism Economy in Shanxi, China Social SciencesPress, 2014;
2. Research on Financial Development,Division of Labor and Economic Growth, Jilin University Press, 2018.
1. Research on Investment Demand andTourism Economic Growth of China in the New Period, won the honorablemention of final research report of national tourism management postdoctor,China Tourism Academy, April 4, sole author;
2. Analysis of Pulling Effect andContribution Degree of China's Tourism Consumption to Economic Growth wonthe third prize of "One Hundred Projects" of Excellent Achievementsof Scientific Research in Shanxi Province, Shanxi Federation of SocialSciences, August 2016, the first person;
3. Research on Operation andSustainable Development of Tourism Economy in Shanxi, won the honorablemention of the Ninth Excellent Achievements in Social Science Research ofShanxi, Committee of Shanxi Social Science Achievement Award, 2016, soleauthor;
4. Analysis of the Associative Stimulation of China's Tourism Industry toTertiary Industry Since 1982 won the third prize of "One HundredProjects" of Excellent Achievements of Scientific Research in ShanxiProvince, Shanxi Federation of Social Sciences, August 2012, the first person;
5. Research and Practice of 5+1+2Talents Training Model for Tourism Management Major won the first prize ofteaching achievement in Shanxi Province, Shanxi Provincial People's Government,January 2013, the fourth person.
IV. Social service
Directed to finish the entrusted projectof Yuncheng Wisdom Tourism Culture Development Co., Ltd., Research onInvestigation and Analysis of Tourism Informatization in Yuncheng, andentrusted subject of Yanta District Tourism Bureau of Xi'an, Shaanxi HistoryMuseum—Investigation Report on the Development of Special Blocks of Da XingShan Temple; served as judge of the final of the gold medal tourist guidecompetition of Yuncheng Tourism Bureau; participated in discussion of revisionof documents like Draft for Opinions on Tourism Industry Doubling Plan, Reporton Catching-up and Overtaking of Tourism Development in Yanta District and ResearchReport on Key Points of Cultural Industry Development and EnvironmentalOptimization in Yanta District.
WangPing, member of Communist Party of China, doctor, professor, vice PhDSupervisor, postgraduate supervisor, director of Department of BusinessAdministration; graduated in Management Science and Engineering of School ofManagement at XJTU with a master's and doctor's degree respectively; visitingscholar of University of Southern California. Serve as researcher of ResearchCenter for Learning Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with ChineseCharacteristics for a New Era of XUST; researcher of XUST Aging and HealthResearch Center; member of Research Center for Energy Economy and Management ofXUST of Shaanxi (University) Key Research Base of Philosophy and SocialScience; head of Research Center for Social and Energy Economic Development ofSchool of Management of XUST; member of Population Association of ShaanxiProvince and Xi'an City; member of Energy Economics and Management Branch ofChinese Society of Optimization, Overall Planning and Economic Mathematics;editorial board member (the fifth editing) of Technology and InnovationManagement; review expert of project of National Social Science Foundation,Project of Humanities and Social Sciences of Ministry of Education, and projectof Shaanxi Federation of Social Sciences, communication review expert of dissertationof academic degree center of Ministry of Education; member of IUSSP, APA, EPCand CPA; lecture courses like Applied Statistics, Management, BilingualTeaching of Human Resources Management and Strategic Management.
Research fields or direction
Humanresource management, rural energy economy, ageing and health.
I. Scientific research projects
Presidedover two general projects of Humanities and Social Sciences Foundation ofChina, participated two projects of National Natural Science Foundation ofChina and one project of American NIH Foundation, directed nine verticalsubjects including Foundation project of Ministry of Education, and provincialSoft Science Foundation Project, and participated in multiple enterprisehorizontal projects; details are as follows:
Directed or participated in:
1.Study on the Livelihood, Energy Consumption and Welfare of Rural ElderlyFamilies under the Transfer of Labor Force (2018SZ01), key project ofProsperity of Philosophy and Social Sciences of XUST, 60,000, person incharge;
2.Research on Dynamic Evolution of Family Structure and Intergenerational Supportof the Rural Elderly (17BRK020), 2017-2019, annual general project of NationalSocial Science Foundation of China, 200,000, person in charge;
3.Study on Transfer of Agricultural Population and Development of RuralEnergy Consumption of Shaanxi in the Construction of New Urbanization(2017Z018), 2017-2019, project of Shaanxi Federation of Social Sciences,10,000, closing, person in charge;
4.Research on Construction of Rural Community Pension System in Shaanxi Provincefrom the Perspective of Social Network (2015KRM079), 2017-2019, project of SoftScience Foundation of Shaanxi Provincial Science& Technology Department,50,000, person in charge;
5.Study on Impact Mechanism of Labour Transfer on Rural Household's EnergyConsumption (15JZ037), 2015-2017, key project of Philosophical and SocialScience Base of Shaanxi (University), 20, 000, person in charge;
6.Study on Impact of Children Migration on Family Support and Health Status ofRural Elderly (10BRK010), 2010-2013, project of National Social ScienceFoundation, 120,000 Yuan, closing, person in charge;
7.Study on Life and Welfare of the Elderly in Anhui, China (R03.TW01060-01A),2001-2014, American NIH Fund project, 1,050,000 Yuan, closing, main participant;
8.Study on Impact Mechanism of Intergenerational Support of Rural Families on theHealth of the Elderly in China (09YJA840032), 2009-2011, project of Humanitiesand Social Sciences Research Fund of Ministry of Education, 70,000 Yuan,closing, person in charge;
9.Theory and Policy Research on Urban-Rural Population Flow Facing to SustainableDevelopment and Its Impact (05ARK001), 2005-2007, key project of NationalSocial Science Foundation of China, 120,000 Yuan, closing, participant;
10.Research on Scenario-based Leadership Quality Theory (70171006), project ofNational Natural Science Foundation of China, closing, main participant;
11.Research on Development of Tourism Cultural Resources in Shaanxi Province,2003-2005, project of fund of Education Department of Shaanxi ProvincialGovernment, closing, person in charge;
12.Study on Curriculum System Setting of Tourism Management Major, project ofteaching reform fund of XUST, person in charge;
13.Research on Organizational Change and Management Innovation in ComplexEnvironment: Research on Environmental Assessment of Chinese EnterpriseManagers (7012001), Excellent Innovation Group Funding Project of NationalNatural Science Foundation of China, closing, main participant;
II. Achievements in scientific research
Publishedmore than 60 academic papers on important journals designated by NationalNatural Science Foundation of China, and one monograph by first-classpublishing house, and participated in compiling three textbooks.
WangPing, Li Shuzhuo. Change of Rural Family Support for the Elderly and Healthof the Elderly. Social Sciences Academic Press (China), 2011.
(II) Chinese periodicals
1.Wang Ping, Wang Jing, Lian Yawei, Li Yiming. What are the Advantages andDisadvantages of the Welfare of Family Support of Elderly Parents in RuralAreas? Population & Economics (accepted). CSSCI
2.Wang Ping, Yang Wanping, Li Zhengda. Proportion of Shareholding ofOverseas Strategic Investors and Development Quality of Listed Banks in China.Modern Finance & Economics (Journal of Tianjin University of Finance andEconomics), 2018(10):31-42.CSSCI
3.Wang Ping, Wang Jing, Lian Yawei, Li Yiming. Are Multi-generation FamilyHappier? Analysis of Consequences of Change of Family Structure of the Elderlyin Rural Area. Population Research, 2018(5):55-67.CSSCI
4.Wang Ping, Zhang Wenjian, Cheng Yalan. Follow-up Study on Impact ofResidential Arrangements on the Self-care Ability of Rural Elderly in TheirDaily Life [J]. Population Journal, 2018,40(03):93-102.CSSCI
5.Wang Ping, Liu Zhilei, Zhu Min. Impact of Labour Transfer on Per CapitaElectricity Consumption of Rural Households. Journal of Xi'an University ofScience and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2018,38(3):452-458. Core
6.Wang Ping, Zhu Min. Analysis on Influence Factors of Peasant Households'Choice of New Renewable Energy. Renewable Energy, 2018, 36(07):1102-1106. Core
7.Wang Ping, Zhang Wenjian, Wang Jing. Study on Impact ofIntergenerational Support of Families on Mental Health of the Rural Elderly inChina [J]. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 2017, 37(19):4893-4896. Core
8.Wang Ping, Lian Yawei, Li Shuzhuo. A 12-Year Follow-up Study on Impactof Residential Arrangements on Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly. PopulationJournal, 2016, 38(05): 92-101.CSSCI
8-1.Wang Ping, Lian Yawei, Li Shuzhuo. A 12-Year Follow-up Study on Impact ofResidential Arrangements on Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly. [J].Replicated Journals of Renmin University of China—Demography, reprinted in fullin the 6th edition of 2016 (Humanity full text reprinted of type II). CSSCI
8-2.Wang Ping, Lian Yawei, Li Shuzhuo. A 12-Year Follow-up Study on Impact ofResidential Arrangements on Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly. [J]. Reprintedin the 12th edition of 2016 by Chinese Social Science Digest. CSSCI
8-3.Wang Ping, Lian Yawei, Li Shuzhuo. A 12-Year Follow-up Study on Impact ofResidential Arrangements on Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly. [J]. Reprintedin the 2nd edition of 2016 by Population and Labour Economics Digest. CSSCI
8-4.Wang Ping, Lian Yawei, Li Shuzhuo. A 12-Year Follow-up Study on Impact ofResidential Arrangements on Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly. [J]. Reprintedin the 5892nd edition of 2017 by China Population News.
9.Wang Ping, Zheng Yanan, Gu Jingge. Study on Impact of Labour Transfer onCoal Consumption of Rural Households. Journal of Xi'an University of Scienceand Technology (Natural Science Edition),2016(4):554-559. Core
10.Wang Ping, Li Shuzhuo. Impact of Intergenerational Support on PhysicalHealth of Rural Elderly under the Background of Children Migration, Populationand Development, 2012.18 (2) :61-71.CSSCI
11.Wang Ping, Li Shuzhuo. Vertical Analysis of Impact of IntergenerationalSupport on Life Satisfaction of Rural Elderly, Population Research, 2011.35 (1):44-52.CSSCI
12.Wang Ping, Li Shuzhuo. Vertical Impact of Intergenerational Support onSelf-care Ability of Living of Rural Elderly, Population & Economics,2011.(2) :13-17.CSSCI
13.Wang Ping, Li Shuzhuo. Follow-up Study on Impact of IntergenerationalSupport on Development Trend of Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly, PopulationJournal, 2011. (3) :70-79.CSSCI
14.Wang Ping, Zuo Dongmei. Vertical Study on Residential Arrangements ofChina's Rural Elderly under the Background of Labour Force Outflow. ChineseRural Economy, 2007.(6):28-38.CSSCI
15.Wang Ping, Li Shuzhuo. Study on Change of Rural Elderly Living withtheir Children in China, Population Journal, 2007.(1) :22-28.CSSCI
16.Wang Ping, Li Shuzhuo. Study on Influence Factors of Cognitive Functionof Rural Elderly in China, Journal of the Fourth Military Medical University,2007.28 (17) :1621-1623. Major
17.Wang Ping, Li Shuzhuo. Study on Impact of Intergenerational Support onCognitive Function of Rural Elderly in China, Journal of Psychological Science,2005.28 (6) :1500-1503.CSSCI
18.Wang Ping, Song Heyi. Study on Differences of Organizational Structure ofEnterprises with Different Ownership. System Engineering Theory and Practice,2003.
19.Wang Ping. Study on Driving Forces of Service Innovation in TourismEnterprises. Enterprise Vitality, 2006. (10):78-79. Core
20.Wang Ping, Song Heyi. Study on Difference of Resource Status ofDifferent Ownership Enterprises. Market Modernization, 2005.(20) :182-183. Core
21.Wang Ping. Study on Differences of Humanistic Quality of Grass-rootsEmployees in Different Ownership Enterprises. Commercial Times, 2005. (33):21-22.CSSCI
22.Wang Ping, Song Heyi. Study on Differences of Senior Management of DifferentOwnership Enterprises. Journal of Xi'an University of Science and Technology,2004. 24
(1): 126-129. Core
23. Wang Ping, Song Heyi. Summary of Research on theExternal Management Environment of Enterprises. Forecasting,2003.22(5):34-37.CSSCI
24.Zuo Dongmei, Wu Jing, Wang Ping. Study on Utilization and Demandof Care Services for the Elderly in Xi'an Community——Based on Survey of TypicalCommunities
NorthwestPopulation Journal, 2008(03):60-62+68.CSSCI
(III) English periodicals
1.Ping Wang,Liu Zhilei,Yin Yanyan. “A Study on theInfluencing Factors of Household Energy Consumption Based on the MicroscopicPerspective”. International Journal of Research and Innovations in EarthScience(IJRIES). 2018.2 (5) :92-98.
2.PingWang,WangJing. “The Game RelationshipBetweenGovernment and Individual in China Rural Endowment Insurance”.International Journal of Management and Fuzzy Systems.2018.4 (1) :1-6.
3.PingWang,WangJing. “Study on Population StructureChange and Policy Development Based on Leslie Model”. Humanities and SocialSciences.2018.6 (1) :12-18.
4.PingWang,Liu Zhilei, Pan Shuang.“An Research onDifferent Types Household Energy Consumption of in the Rural Areas under thebackground of New Urbanization”, International Journal of Research in BusinessStudies and Management (IJRBSM).2017.4(7):1-9.
5.PingWang, Liu Zhilei, Yang Rui. “An Empirical Study onRural Household Energy Consumption Influencing Factors about Migrant Workers inthe Country”,Journal of Energy and Natural Resources (JENR).2017.6(4):52-57.
6.PingWang, Zhang Wenjian, Liu Jiao.“Analysis of theImpact of Internet Finance on Banking IndustryDevelopment”,InternationalJournal of Finance and BankingResearch.2017.4(3):53-56.
7.PingWang,Zhang Wenjian, Lian Yawei, Liu Jiao.“ALongitudinal Effect of Intergenerational Support on Psychological Well-Being ofRural Elderly”, Humanities and Social Sciences.2017.3(5):121-129.
8.PingWang,Zhu Min, Wang Wen.“Research on theConfiguration of the Medical Facilities for Elderly of Rural Community”,Humanities and Social Sciences, 2017;5(6): 210-214 .
9.PingWang, Liu Jiao,Yang Changhong, Zheng Yanan.“AnEmpirical Study on the Impact of Labor Transfer on Rural Household ElectricityConsumption”,Journal of Electrical and ElectronicEngineering(JEEE).2017.5(1):23-28.
10.PingWang, Zhu Min, Zheng Yanan, Gu Jingge. “Influenceof Labor Transfer on Rural Households Coal Consumption”, Journal of Energy andNatural Resources(JENR).2017.6(1):8-13
11.Ping Wang,Liu Jiao, Y Li.“Research on the InfluencingFactors of Social Network on Community Endowment of Elderly in Rural Areas ofShaanxi”,Humanities and Social Sciences.2017.
12.Ping Wang,Shi Wei.“Mechanism Analysis of Coal MineEntrepreneurial Social Capital”.Technology and Investment.2013.3 (3) :154-157.
13.Ping Wang, Shuzhuo Li.“The Effects ofIntergenerational Support on the Changes in Cognitive Functioning of the RuralElderly in China”. Asia-Pacific Population Journal. December 2008.vol.23:75.SSCI
14.LI Pin, Jinsuo Zhang,Ping WANGand Jian Xu.A dynamicapproach to measuring China's provincial energy supply security along “the Beltand Road”. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. 2018.SSCI
(IV) Conference report paper
1.Ping Wang, Rui Yang.“A Longitudinal Analysis ofIntergenerational Support on Psychological Well-being of Rural Elderly”. Paperpresented at the 4t Asia Population Conference. Shanghai, China,2018.
2.Ping Wang, Jing Wang, “Influence of Family StructureChanges on the Subjective Wellbeing of the Rural Elderly in China ALongitudinal Study”.Paper presented at the 4t Asia Population Conference.Shanghai, China,2018.
3.Ping Wang,Shuozuo Li., Changes and Stability ofIntergenerational Coresidence and Their Impacts on Physical Health over Timeamong Older Adults in Rural China, Paper presented at EPC 2016-EuropeanPopulation Conference, Mainz, Germany, Study on Intergenerational support andthe Depression of the Elderly in Rural China, 2016.
4.Ping Wang, Shuozuo Li,“A Longitudinal Study on theInfluence of Intergenerational Living with on Physical Health of Rural Elderly”presented at EPC 2016-European Population Conference, Mainz,Germany.2016.
5.Ping Wang, Shuozhuo Li. “Study on Intergenerational supportand the Depression of the Elderly in Rural China”. Paper presented at the 1stAsia Population Conference. New Dehli, India. November 15-22, 2010.
6.Ping Wang,Shuozuo Li., A Longitudinal Study onIntergenerational support and the Living Arrangements of the Elderly in RuralChina, Paper presented at the 8th Asia/Oceania Regional Congress of Gerontologyand Geriatrics. Beijing, China, 2007.
7.Ping Wang,Shuozuo Li., The Effects of IntergenerationalSupports on the Change over Time of Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly inChina, Paper presented at the Understanding Health and Population over Time:Strengthening Capacity in Longitudinal Data Collection and Analysis in Asia andthe Pacific Region. Bangkok, Thailand, 2007.
8.Ping Wang,Shuozuo Li., Transitions in Children’sCoresidence with the Elderly in Rural China Under the Background ofOut-migration of Young Adult”,Paper presented at Shanghai internationalSymposium on Caring for the Elderly. Shanghai, China, 2006.
9.Ping Wang,Shuozuo Li, Wenjuan Zhang.The Effects ofIntergenerational Supports on Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly in China”,Paper presented at the International Conference on Healthy Longevity, Chengdu,China, 2005.
10.Wang Ping, Yin Yanyan, "Study on Green Transition of Farmer'sDomestic Energy Use Structure under Labour Outflow——Based on Survey Data ofShaanxi Household Family Energy". Paper presented at the Ninth AnnualConference on Energy Economics and Management in China, Changsha, China, 2018.
11.Wang Ping, Zhang Yaxin, "Analysis of Driving Factors of ConsumptionTransition of Farmers' Energy under Non-agricultural Employment". Paperpresented at the Ninth Annual Conference on Energy Economics and Management inChina, Changsha, China, October 2018
12.Wang Ping, Wang Jing. "What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of theWelfare of Family Support of Elderly Parents in Rural Areas ?" Paperpresented at the 14th Symposium on Construction of Gerontology in China,Beijing, China, June 2018
13.Wang Ping, Liu Jiao, "Impact of Labour Transfer on Biomass EnergyConsumption of Peasant Households", Paper presented at the 8th AnnualConference on Energy Economy and Management and the 11th Symposium on China'sEnergy Resources Development and Utilization Strategy, Beijing, China, September2017
14.Wang Ping, Zhu Min, "Impact of Labour Transfer on Renewable EnergyConsumption of Peasant Households--Taking Solar Energy as an Example".Paper presented at the 8th Annual Conference on Energy Economics and Managementand the 11th Symposium on China's Energy Resources Development and UtilizationStrategy, Beijing, China, September 2017
15.Wang Ping, Wang Jing, "Analysis of Impact of Family Structural Changeon Welfare of Rural Elderly in China——A 15-Year Follow-up Research".Paperpresented at the Fourth China (International) Forum on Aging Industry andFilial Piety Culture, Xi'an, China, September 2017
16.Wang Ping, Wang Jing, "Follow-up Study on Impact ofIntergenerational Cohabitation on Mental Health of China's Rural Elderly".Paper presented at 2017 Annual Conference of China Population Association,Kunming, China, July 2017
17.Wang Ping, Wang Jing, "Impact of Family Structural Change onIntergenerational Support of China's Rural Elderly: Vertical Research Based onSex Differences". Paper presented at 2017 Seminar on Census andDemographic Methodology, Xi'an, China, June 2017
18.Wang Ping, Liu Zhilei, "Research on Impact of Migrant WorkersWorking in Cities on Energy Consumption of Rural Family Life", Paperpresented at the 7th Annual Conference on Energy Economics and Management andthe 10th Symposium on China's Energy Resources Development and UtilizationStrategy, Nanjing, China, October 2016
19.Wang Ping, Wang Jing, "Follow-up Study on Impact of ResidentialArrangements on Self-care Ability of Daily Life of China's Rural Elderly".Paper presented at the Thirteenth Seminar on Long-term Care in Chinese Areas inthe World, Beijing, China, September 2016
20.Wang Ping, Lian Yawei, "A 12-Year Follow-up Study on Impact ofResidential Arrangements on Cognitive Function of Rural Elderly".Paperpresented at the Third China (International) Forum on Aging Industry and FilialPiety Culture, Xi'an, China, September 2016
21.Wang Ping, the Sixth Annual Conference on Energy Economy and Managementand the Ninth Symposium on China's Energy Resources Development and UtilizationStrategy, Guangzhou, China, November 2015
22.Wang Ping, the Sixth Annual Conference on Energy Economics andManagement and the Ninth Symposium on China's Energy Resources Development andUtilization Strategy, Guangzhou, China, November 2015
1."A 12-Year Follow-up Study on Impact of Residential Arrangements onCognitive Function of Rural Elderly" won the second prize of 2018Outstanding Achievements Award (thesis) of China Population Association (provincialand ministerial level) (the first person);
2."Study on Green Transition of Farmer's Domestic Energy Use Structure underLabour Outflow——Based on Survey Data of Shaanxi Household Family Energy"won the first prize in the Ninth Annual Conference on Energy Economics andManagement in China of 2018.
3."Study on the effect of children migration on family support and healthstatus of rural elderly" won the first prize of 2017 Annual Science andTechnology Award of XUST (the first person);
4."Analysis of Impact of Family Structural Change on Welfare of RuralElderly in China——A 15-Year Follow-up Research" won the first prize of theFourth China (International) Forum on Aging Industry and Filial Piety Culture2017 (the first person);
5.Won the third prize of XUST, XUST competition area (instruction), the SeventhMarket Survey and Analysis Competition by National College Students 2017 (thefirst person);
6.Change of Rural Family Support for the Elderly and Health of the Elderly wonthe second prize of outstanding achievements of 2011 Research on Humanities andSocial Sciences in Shaanxi Universities, and won the third prize of outstandingachievements of the Sixth Population Science in China 2014 (monograph) (thefirst person);
7."Research on Construction of Rural Community Pension System in ShaanxiProvince from the Perspective of Social Network" won the third prize of2014 China (International) Forum on Aging Industry and Filial Piety Culture(the first person) in 2014;
8."Vertical Analysis of Impact of Intergenerational Support on LifeSatisfaction of Rural Elderly" won the third prize of outstandingachievements of Research on Humanities and Social Sciences in ShaanxiUniversities (the first person) in 2013;
9."Study on Impact Mechanism of Intergenerational Support of Rural Familieson the Health of the Elderly in China" won the first prize of soft scienceof science and technology progress award of XUST (the first person) in 2012;
10."Study on Changes of Living with China's Rural Elderly" won thehonorable mention of outstanding achievements of the 5th Population Science inChina (the first person) in 2010;
11.2008 and 2009 annual excellent teacher of XUST;
12.Teaching of Postgraduate Professional Foreign Language won the honorablemention of 2012 Annual Demonstration Lesson for Postgraduates of XYST.
Officeaddress: Room 1004, Administration building, Yanta Campus, Xi'an University ofScience and Technology
Officephone: 029-85583906; Mobile: 13991931005
E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Wang Xinhong, member of Communist Partyof China, doctor, professor, vice PhD Supervisor, postgraduate supervisor.Academic leader of accounting, convener of the first-level discipline ofbusiness administration and director of educational center of MPAcc of XUST. School excellent teacher, outstanding member of theCommunist Party, and excellent postgraduate instructor. Won the titlesof Excellent Instructor for "Challenge Cup" Competition for CollegeStudents' Business Plan, for technological works of students, and for ShaanxiAccounting Skills Competition for many times. Member of Shaanxi AccountingSociety, executive director of Chinese Institute 0f Business Administration,member of Xi'an Institute of Technology and Economy, member of AccountingSociety of China, review expert of achievements of National Social ScienceFoundation of China, review expert of Dissertation of the Academic DegreeCenter of the Ministry of Education, and associate editor of magazine,Technologyand Innovation Management. Mainly teach coursesincluding Science of Financial Management, Advanced Financial Management,Financial Analysis and Financial Accounting Theory.
I. Research fields and direction
Company financing andcompany governance, accounting theory and practice, financial analysis andjudgment of enterprises, energy economics and management.
II. Scientificresearch projects
Major scientific researchprojects presided over in recent years:
 Research on the Evaluation and Pathof Shaanxi Provincial Industrial Upgrading Ability Based on Innovation Drive,Shaanxi Provincial Social Science Foundation.
 Research on the Function Mechanismof R&D Input in Shaanxi Province on the Optimization and Upgrading ofIndustrial Structure, soft science project of Education Department of ShaanxiProvincial Government.
 Empirical Study on the Input andOutput Benefits of Scientific and Technological Funds in Colleges andUniversities of Shaanxi Province, soft science project of Shaanxi ProvincialScience & Technology Department.
 Research on the Sci-tech InnovationAbility and Its Performance Measurement in Shaanxi Province, soft scienceproject of Shaanxi Provincial Science & Technology Department.
 Study on Mid-term Investment andFinancing Strategic Planning of Xi'an, special research project of Xi'anAssociation for Science and Technology.
 Study on the Countermeasure of Promoting the Development of Private Economyin Xi'an, special research project of Xi’an Association for Science andTechnology.
 Research on Optimizing Stock Right Structure of Mixed Ownership Enterprisesfrom the Perspective of Innovation, research subject of Accounting Society ofShaanxi Province.
 Research on Problems Related toTransition and Development of Coal Enterprises, Peak Plateau DisciplineConstruction of the School.
III. Achievementsin scientific research
(I) Main thesespublished in recent years
1. Research on the Impact ofHeterogeneous Institutional Investor Ownership on Financing Constraints,the first edition of 2018, Journal of Nanjing Audit University, 1/3.
2. Research on Innovation EfficiencyMeasurement of Mixed Ownership Enterprises Based on Two-stage DEA Model──Basedon Empirical Data of Listed Manufacturing Enterprises, the 7th edition of2018, Science and Technology Management Research, 1/3.
3. Equity Mixing Degree,Characteristics of Senior Management Team and Corporate Performance──AnEmpirical Study Based on the Full-effect Adjustment Model, the 7th editionof 2018, Commercial Research, 1/3.
4. Research on Impact of Pledge of ShareholdingRights of Major Shareholders on Corporate Performance──Based on Regulating Roleof Internal Control, the fifth edition of 2018, Friends of Accounting, 1/3.
5. Research on Impact of"Replacement of Business Tax with Value-added Tax" on Tax Burden ofListed Companies in Real Estate Industry, the fourth edition of 2018,Commercial Accounting, 1/2.
6. Analysis on the Regulating Effect ofEquity Mixing Degree, R&D Input and State-owned EnterprisePerformance──Based on the Background of State-owned Enterprise Mixed OwnershipReform, the 7th edition of 2018, Communication of Finance and Accounting, 1/3.
7. Research on Corporate GovernanceCharacteristics of Innovative Enterprises, the 6th edition of 2018, Friends ofAccounting, 1/2.
8. Research on Evaluation of InnovationDriving Capability of Chinese Manufacturing Industry Based on Improved EntropyMethod, the first edition of 2017, Commercial Research, 1/3.
9. Comparative Study of R&DInvestment and Its Internal Structure in China, the 8th edition of 2017,Science and Technology Management Research, 1/2.
10. Research on Financial Ability ofEnterprises and Payment Ways of Merger and Acquisition, the 12th edition of2017, Friends of Accounting, 1/2.
11. Flexible and Appropriate FinancialPolicies Assists Coal Enterprises in Transform and Development──Based onComparison of China Shenhua Energy Company Limited and Tian'an Coal MiningCorp. Ltd., the 12th edition of 2017, China Coal, 1/2.
12. Analysis on the Change of Tax Burdenof Coal Enterprises after Ad Valorem Collection of Resources Tax, the tenthedition of 2017, Coal Economic Research, 1/2.
13. Managerial Incentive, R&D Inputand Enterprise Performance, the 9th of 2016, Communication of Finance andAccounting, 1/2.
14. Impact of Characteristics of ShareholdingRights of Major Shareholders on Equity Pledge, the 6th edition of 2016,Commercial Research, 1/2.
15. Research on Governance Impact ofHeterogeneous Institutional Investor (Holding Stock), the 10th edition of 2016,Friends of Accounting, 1/2.
16. Research on the Current Situation ofEquity Pledge of Listed Companies in China, the 11th edition of 2016,Communication of Finance and Accounting, 1/2.
17.《Studieson theEquity Incentive，Characteristics of Top Management teamInfluence on R&D
investment》，Proceedings of the Eingth International Symposium—Corporate
Governance(2015), ISTP index in May 2016,1/3.
18. R&D Efficiency Measurement ofChina's Equipment Manufacturing Industry Based on DEA, the 10th edition of 2015,Journal of Xi'an University of Science and Technology (Natural ScienceEdition), 1/2
19. Research on Impact of IndependentDirector's Characteristics on the Quality of Accounting Information Disclosure,the 3rd edition of 2015, Accounting and Finance, 1/2.
20. Analysis of Influencing Factors ofIndustrial Upgrading Ability Based on Innovation Drive, the 3rd edition of2017, Technology and Innovation Management, 1/2.
21.Research on Evaluation and Comparison of Industrial Upgrading Ability in ChinaBased on Innovation Drive, the 3rd edition of 2018, Technology and InnovationManagement
22. Research on Operating PerformanceEvaluation of Split Listed Companies on GEM, the 3rd edition of 2014,Communication of Finance and Accounting, 1/2.
23. Research on Impact of Replacement ofBusiness Tax with Value-added Tax on Tax Burden and Performance of TurnoverTaxes of Listed Companies in Transportation Industry, the 11th edition of 2014,Taxation and Economy, CSSCI, 1/2.
24. Evaluation of R&D Efficiency ofIndustrial Enterprises during China's "Eleventh Five-Year Plan"Period, the 4th edition of 2013, Economic Management Journal, 1/2.
25. Analysis of Shaanxi R&D Inputand Industrial Structure Optimization, the 6th edition of 2012, CommercialResearch, 1/2.
26. R&D Efficiency Measurement ofHi-tech Industry, the first edition of 2012, Science & Technology Progressand Policy, 1/2.
27. Research on R&D Input Motivationof SME Board Listed Companies Based on Game Perspective, August 2012, Scienceand Technology Management Research, 1/2.
28. Analysis of R&D InformationDisclosure of Listed Companies in SME Boards, the 7th edition of 2011, Science& Technology Progress and Policy
29. Comparative Analysis on theEfficiency of R&D Investment Structure of Three R&D Subjects, Journalof Xi'an University of Science and Technology, (Natural Science Edition), 1/2.
Evaluation of scientificand technological innovation ability of Shaanxi
province based on fuzzycomprehensive, Proceeding of The Inter-national Conference on Management ofTechnology, ISTP index in November 2011,1/1.
31.《Empiricalstudy based on
factor analysis of M&Aperformance in listed high-tech enterprises》，The 4th conference on
China's Economic Operation Risk Management 2010, ISTP index inDecember 2011, 1/3.
Measurement and Evaluation of FinancingEfficiency of High-tech Enterprises, September 2007, published by ShaanxiPeople's Education Press, sole author. This monograph won the second prize ofoutstanding achievements of humanities and social science research by Shaanxicolleges and universities in 2009.
(III) Main awards
1. Courseware of ComprehensiveAccounting Simulated Training won the third prize of the 15th NationalMultimedia Courseware Competition (ranking the first), December 2015
2. School teaching reform project ofResearch and Practice on Competence Structure Analysis and Training Path ofExcellent Accountants won the second prize of the 13th school-level teachingachievement award (ranking the first), October 2015
3. Accounting, the plannedtextbook edited, won the second prize of 2015 annual school excellent textbook,April 2015
4. "Research Review on ContributionRate of Technological Progress and Research on Innovation Measurement" wonthe first prize of science and technology progress award in Shaanxi (rankingthe sixth), January 2017
5. Research and Practice on Reform andInnovation of Hand-simulated Practice Link of Accounting won the second prizeof school teaching achievement (ranking the second), December 2013
6. School teaching reform project ofResearch on Comprehensive Practice Teaching System of Accounting Major inEngineering Colleges Based on ERP won the second prize of school teachingachievement (ranking the first), July 2011
7. Research on the Sci-tech InnovationAbility and Its Performance Measurement in Shaanxi Province of the soft scienceproject of Shaanxi Provincial Science&Technology Department won the thirdprize (ranking the first) of Science and Technology Award of Shaanxi Higher EducationalInstitutions, May 2010.
8. Teaching reform project of EducationDepartment of Shaanxi Provincial Government, Research and Practice on PracticeTeaching System of Management Major in Local Engineering Colleges won thesecond prize of teaching achievement in Shaanxi (ranking the second), October2009
9. Monograph, Measurement and Evaluationof Financing Efficiency of High-tech Enterprises, won the second prize ofoutstanding achievements of humanities and social science research by Shaanxicolleges and universities (ranking the first), October 2009
10. Thesis, Evaluation on theEffectiveness of Capital Supply of High-tech Enterprises in China won thesecond prize of 2007 Annual Excellent Theses on Accounting and Finance ofAccounting Society of Shaanxi Province (ranking the first), May 2008.
11. Thesis, Evaluation and Example ofOverall Benefit of Hydropower Enterprises won the third prize of outstandingachievements of Philosophy, and Social Sciences in Shaanxi (ranking thesecond), September 2004
12. The project research reportResearch on the Development Strategy of Engineering Bureau of SanmenxiaReservoir Area in Shaanxi Province during the Tenth Five-Year Period wonthe second prize (ranking the second) of science and technology progress awardin water conservancy (ranking the second), November 2002
Office phone: 029-85583906
（Pro. Wang Xinping）
Wang Xinping, member ofCommunist Party of China, doctor, professor, postgraduate supervisor, dean ofSchool of Management.Graduatedfrom Xi'an Mining Institute, obtaining a bachelor's degree and a master'sdegree in science; graduated from Xi'an Jiaotong University, obtaining adoctor's degree in management. Serve as researcher of "researchcenter of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for aNew Era"; researcher of Research Center for Energy Economics andManagement of Shaanxi (University) Key Research Base of Philosophy and SocialScience; member of China Association for Quality, member of China EnergySociety, vice president of Xi'an Quality Association, and member of OperationsResearch Society of Shaanxi. Mainly teach coursesincluding Systems Engineering, Reliability Technology and Management,Operations Research, Leadership Science and Decision Making.
I. Research fieldsand direction
Main research fieldsinclude quality management, systems engineering and production operationmanagement.Targeting at realistic challenges existing in quality management research andenterprise quality management practice in China, conduct research on problemsinvolving TQM and organizational performance, quality management and innovationperformance, quality ethics, and aiming at quality problems in enterprise site,and production operation system problems, research improvement and solutions.Meanwhile, conduct innovation research of high-quality development path ofeffectiveness of quality management system, brand management and "threetransformations" for enterprises.
II. Scientificresearch projects
(1) Research on theRelationship between Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Innovation Performancefrom the Perspective of Quality Ethics──Taking Xi'an Equipment ManufacturingIndustry as an Example [2018SZ02], January 2018-December 2020, Key Project ofProsperity of Humanities and Social Sciences of XUST, head of the project.
(2) Research on Fine ManagementPath of Coal Enterprises in China under the Background of Industry Depression,July 2014-June 2016, Scientific Research Project of Key Research Base ofHumanities and Social Sciences in Shaanxi, Education Department of ShaanxiProvincial Government, head of the project.
(3) Research on Design of BrandCulture Manual of Shaanxi Coal Industry Group,
May 2018-August 2018, head of theproject.
(4) Research on Management SystemConstruction of Shaanxi Nonferrous Yulin Coal Co., Ltd., August 2014 to April2015, head of the project.
(5) Research on Development Strategyof Shaanxi Taibai Mining Company of China National Gold Group, February2013-October 2013, head of the project.
(6) Research on Relationshipbetween TQM and Enterprise Performance of High-tech Enterprises in ShaanxiProvince [2011KRM48]
July 2011-December 2013, ShaanxiProvincial Science& Technology Department, head of the project.
(7) Research on Safety CultureConstruction of Zhongda Jiaojiagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. in Zichang County,July 2011-October 2011, main participant.
(8) The "12th five-yearplan" Science and Technology Development Plan of Huangling Mining (Group)Co., Ltd under Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.,Ltd., May2011-October 2011, head of the project.
(9) Research on the Leap-forwardDevelopment Strategy of Huating Coal Corporation from 2011 to 2015, April2010-October 2010, head of the project.
(10) Study on the StrategicPlanning of Huabin Energy Group, Shaanxi from 2008 to 2012, May 2007-December2007, main participant.
III. Achievementsin scientific research
(1) Study on the Equilibrium ofCollusion and Preventive Collusion in China's Quality Certification Market, May2007, Science and Technology Management Research (major journal, CSSCI), firstauthor.
(2) Research on the DisciplinaryOrientation and Academic Status of Quality Management in China, November 2006,Science of Science and Management of S.&.T. 2006, 27(11):62-67 (majorjournal, CSSCI), first author.
(4) Research on SupervisionStrategy of Quality Certification Authority Based on Trading Model ofDoubling-Price Used Car, November 2007, Economic Herald (CSSCI), first author.
(5) Internet Economy EraChallenges "New Quality", January 2008, Statistics & Decisions,2008,(1):182-184(core, CSSCI), first author.
（6）Researchon the questions of
collusion andcollusion-proof equilibrium on the quality management system
certification market inChina, 2006.10, The 3rd IEEE International
Conference on ServicesSystems and Services Management, Troyes, France, 2006 (included in ISTP, EI),first author.
(7) Summary of Research on theValidity of Enterprise Quality Management System Certification, August 2008,Business Review 2008, 20(10):20-27, (major journal, CSSCI), first author.
(8) Food Quality and Safety:Technology, Ethics, or Law? March 2012, Studies in Science of Science(ISSN:1003-2053) 2012,30 (3): 337-343. Included by CSSCI. Reprinted by XinhuaDigest in full, first author.
(9) Analysis of Food Quality'sTraceability System Based on Unified Modeling Language, June 2016, FoodScience, 2016,37(09): 244-249. (major journal, included by EI 20162402503618),first author.
(10) Visualization Analysis ofDrug Quality Research in China, May 2017, Chinese Journal of Pharmaceuticals,2017, 48 (05): 774-780, Core Journals, first author.
(1) Equipment Quality Engineering,January 2008, National Defence Industry Press, chief proofreader.
(2) Empirical Study on theValidity of Enterprise Quality Management System Certification, ISBN:9787802478442, March 2010, Intellectual Property Publishing House, sole author.
(3) Process Re-engineering of FineManagement in Coal Enterprises, ISBN: 787513022590, September 2013,Intellectual Property Publishing House, first author.
(4) Quality Management in China:Performance, Cost and Innovation, September 2016, Guangming Daily Press, firstauthor.
(5) Management Case Study in theBackground of Economic Transformation, April 2017, Atomic Energy Press, firstauthor.
(1) Food Quality and Safety:Technology, Ethics, or Law won the third prize of outstanding achievements ofhumanities and social science research of Shannxi colleges and universities,(GLX000), August 2017.
(2) Won the title of "youthshock worker" of Shaanxi, Shaanxi Provincial Committee of the ChineseCommunist Youth League, April 2008.
(3) Thesis, What Food Does thePeople Live on──Study on the Quality and Safety of Food in China, won the firstprize of "Food Safety and Famous Brand Strategy Forum" Competition,AQSIQ (Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine) &Shaanxi Provincial People's Government, May 2008.
(4) Thesis, Summary of Research onthe Effectiveness of Enterprise Quality Management System and ItsCertification, won the third prize of "Basic Theory of Certification andAccreditation and Service Accreditation", CNCA (Certification andAccreditation Administration of China), April 2008.
(5) Thesis, What Food Does thePeople Live on──Study on the Quality and Safety of Food in China, won thesecond prize of the Twelfth Excellent Natural Science Papers of Xi'an, Xi 'anMunicipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Xi'an Quality ManagementAssociation, December 2008.
(6) Measurement of ContributionRate of Scientific and Technological Progress to Economic Growth in ShaanxiProvince, won the second prize of technological progress in universities andcolleges in Shaanxi, Education Department of Shaanxi Provincial Government,November 2010.
(7) Rated as Advanced Individualwith Teacher's Ethics of XUST, October 2010.
(8) Outstanding teacher of XUST,October 2012.
(9) "Pacesetter of LearningLeifeng in Posts" of Shaanxi, Publicity Department of Shaanxi ProvincialCommittee of CPC, May 2014.
(10) First Session Quality Figurein Shaanxi Province, Shaanxi Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, May2014.
Trainer of CQO (chief qualitiesofficer); Level A trainer of China Quality Manager Registered Qualification;trainer of Registered Quality Engineer of Shaanxi Military System; QualityManagement Award Judge of Shaanxi/Henan/Chengdu/Xi'an/Hancheng.
IV. Internationalexchange and education as foreign student
Visited NAU (Northern ArizonaUniversity), CSUSB (California State University San Bernardino) and TWU(Trinity Western University) in January 2017.
V. Social service
Provided more than 60 large andmedium-sized enterprises, including Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, ChinaWest Airport Group, Wuxi Murata Electronics Co., Ltd., Shaanxi ProvincialExpressway Construction Group, Ningxia Administration of Coal Mine Safety,Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group, Western Superconducting TechnologiesCo., Ltd., Shaanxi Zinc Industry Co.,Ltd., Xi'an Synchrosoft Industrial (group)Co., Ltd., Xi'an Qingsong Technology Co., Ltd., Xi'an XD Micromotor Co., Ltd.,China Coal Zhangjiakou Coal Mining Machinery Co., Ltd., Qinchuan MachineryDevelopment Co., Ltd., Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group, Shaanxi Taibai GoldMining Co.,Ltd. with ISO9000, ISO14000, OHSAS18000 Management SystemCertification Consultation, consulting on enterprise development strategy,development planning and process reengineering management, and conducted severalon-site training and lectures for enterprises concerning quality managementtheory, quality cost and quality economic management, quality awareness andquality ethics, brand marketing planning, brand cultivation and management,leadership science and art, customer satisfaction theory and practice, 5Smanagement, statistical art and tools.
Office address: 15-305, Lintong Campus,Xi'an University of Science and Technology.
Office phone:029-83856363; Mobile: 13110450698
Yang Lihong, professor, postgraduatesupervisor, academic leader of enterprise management, mainly engaging inteaching and scientific research on fields including accounting theory andpractice, capital operation and company financing; graduated in industrialaccounting, Department of Accounting, Central University of Finance andEconomics in 1989; engaged in financial accounting work in Xi'an ChemicalImport and Export Company from 1989 to 2000; served as deputy director ofDepartment of Accounting, School of Management from 2000 to 2014; won thehonorary title of "Advanced Individual of Teachers' Morality" of XUSTin 2012. Directed more than 10 projects such as national projects of CSADGE(The Chinese Society of Academic Degrees and Graduate Education), and projectsof provincial department of science and technology, department of education,federation of social sciences and higher education association. Published morethan 40 academic papers openly, including more than 20 on CSSCI and corejournals and above, three included by Replicated Journals of Renmin Universityof China, and four indexed by EI. Published 7 textbooks and monographs. Teachsix postgraduate and undergraduate courses including Advanced Accounting,Capital Construction Accounting.
I. Research fieldsand direction
Main research directionincludes accounting theory and practice, capital operation and companyfinancing.
II. Scientificresearch projects
1. Research on Setting of AccountingHandicraft Training Course for Accounting Graduate Students, project No. ofC-2015Y0502-112, CSADGE, March 2015-March 2017, person in charge;
2. Study on Regional CoordinationStrategies for the Construction of Silk Road Economic Belt in Shaanxi Province,project No. of 2015KRM010, project of Shaanxi Provincial Science &Technology Department, September 2014-January 2016, person in charge;
3. Research on Financial Support for theDevelopment of the Silk Road Economic Belt in Shaanxi Province, project No. of2017C022, research projects on major theoretical and practical issues in socialsciences of Shaanxi province in 2017, March 2017-June 2018, person in charge;
4. Research on China's Online EducationInternational Cooperation under the Background of "One Belt and OneRoad", project No. of SGH16H054, 2016 annual subject of the 13th Five-YearPlan of Educational Science in Shaanxi Province, September 2016-September 2018,person in charge;
5. Exploration and Research on theTraining Mode of Business Administration Talents under the New ScienceSituation, project No. of XGH17081, research project of Shaanxi Association ofHigher Education, March 2018-March 2020, person in charge;
6. Research on Financial Support ofDevelopment of "Guanzhong-Tianshui Economic Zone", special project ofEducation Department of Shaanxi Provincial Government, July 2010-July 2012,person in charge;
7. Analysis of Employment Status andInfluencing Factors of Local College Students in Shaanxi Province, projectsubject of the 11th Five-Year Plan of Educational Science in Shaanxi Province,December 2010-December 2011, person in charge;
8． Study onCountermeasures of Building a Regional Financial Center in Xi'an, Xi 'an SocialScience Planning Fund, December 2010-December 2012, person in charge;
9. Advanced Financial Accounting Theoryand Practice, 2016 annual postgraduate excellent course, textbook constructionproject, December 2016-December 2017, person in charge;
10. Research on Reform and Innovation ofAccounting Handicraft Training Link, permitted No. of project: ZX16066, specialproject of 2017 school "reform of methods and means of teaching",January 2017-December 2017, person in charge.
III. Achievementsin scientific research
1. Research on Correlation betweenFinancial Indicators and Stock Prices of Listed Companies──Case Study ofHousehold Appliances Industry, the fifth edition of 2018, Friends ofAccounting, Core Journals, first author;
2. Empirical Study on the Impact of FairValue Measurement on the Performance of Listed Banks, the 34th edition of 2017,Communication of Finance and Accounting, Core Journals, first author;
3. Completing Accounting SimulatedPractice and Improving the Quality of Experimental Teaching, the 10th editionof 2017, Research and Exploration in Laboratory, Core Journals, first author;
4. Research on the Economic Strength ofProvinces along the Belt and Road, the 10th edition of 2017, On EconomicProblems, CSSCI, first author;
5. Research on Financial Risk Assessmentand Its Early Warning of LD Group, the 35th edition of 2017, Finance and AccountingMonthly, Core Journals, first author;
6.AccountingDemonstration Experiment, August 2017, PROCEEDINGS OF THE 3RD ANNUAL 2017INTERNATIONALC, international conference EI index, first author;
7.《InternationalConference on Education Science
Treatment of the Third Party Payment Platform, October 2017, InternationalConference on Education ScienceandEconomic Management (ICESEM), international conference EI index, firstauthor;
8. Comparisons and Applications ofMeasurement Methods of Intellectual Capital, the 4th edition of 2012,Communication of Finance and Accounting, Core Journals, sole author;
9. Analysis of the Current ResearchSituation of Management Accounting in China, the 3rd edition of 2012,Communication of Finance and Accounting, Core Journals, first author;
10. Analysis of Financial Synergy Effectof Enterprise Mergers and Acquisitions Based on Fuzzy-AHP, the 7th edition of2010, Friends of Accounting, Core Journals, sole author.
1. Course of Dissertation Writing,January 2018, Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 564,000 characters,monograph;
2. Capital Construction InvestmentAccounting, June 2016, Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 402,900characters, editor-in-chief;
3. Capital Construction and ConstructionAccounting, September 2011, Northwestern Polytechnical University Press,364,000 characters, editor-in-chief;
4. Investment and Financing Skills, July2008, Shaanxi Science and Technology Press, 280,000 characters, monograph;
5. Management, July 2013, Xi'an JiaotongUniversity Press, 40,000 characters, associate editor.
1. Capital Construction and ConstructionAccounting edited in 2016 who the third prize of CCEA (China Coal EducationAssociation);
2. Won the title of "ExcellentInstructor" in the First "Foster" Cup Accounting ApplicationSkills Competition in Shaanxi Province in 2016;
3． Instructedstudents to participate in China College Students' Service OutsourcingInnovation and Entrepreneurship Competition as a coach, which won the secondprize;
4. Won the third prize of excellentteaching achievement in the 13th National Multimedia Courseware Competition in2013;
5. Won the title of "ExcellentInstructor" in the Third "Challenge Cup" College Students'Entrepreneurship Plan Competition of XUST in 2006.
1. A controllable paste bottle, patentNo.: ZL 201720475830.9, November 2017;
2. A bill display rack for teaching use,patent No.: ZL 2016 20677949.X, December 2016;
3. A ready-to-use paste bottle, patentNo.: ZL 2016 2 0019093.7, June 2016;
4. A rotary accounting goods storagedevice, patent No.:ZL 2016 2 0016550.7, June 2016;
5. A financial seal storage box, patentNo.: ZL 2015 2 0948048.5, April 2016;
6. An accountbook lineation tool, patentNo.: ZL 2015 2 0933168.8, April 2016;
7. A cash counting fingertip, patentNo.: ZL 2013 2 0571098.7, March 2014;
8. Dip box for counting cash inaccounting practice, patent No.: ZL 2012 2 0018416.2, July 2012;
9. Tool box for hand-made accountingpractice, patent No.: ZL 2012 2 0006878.2, July 2012;
10. Accounting voucher for hand-madeaccounting stimulation practice, patent No.: ZL 2012 2 0018573.3, September2012;
11. Check filling standard identifier,patent No.: ZL 2011 2 0462176.0, August 2012;
12. Fingertip for counting cash inaccounting practice, patent No.: ZL 2011 2 0020851.4, June 2011;
IV. Internationalexchange and education as foreign student
V. Social service
Office address: Xi'an Universityof Science and Technology
Office phone: none; Mobile: 13096919516
Name: Yu Lixin
Academic degree: doctor
Professional title: professor
September 1986-July 1990 Graduated in tourism economics major atNorthwest University, obtaining a bachelor's degree in economics
February 1993-July 1993 Finished the training at College ofAdult Education, Xi'an International Studies University, studied French on parttime during tenure of office
September 1989-November 2001 Graduated from School ofManagement, Xi'an Jiaotong University, obtained a master's degree certificateand master's degree in business administration, with the dissertation of"Impact of China's Entry into WTO on the Competitive Environment ofChina's Travel Agency Industry and the Countermeasures"
September 2004-December 2007 Graduated from College of Tourismand Environment, Shaanxi Normal University, with a doctor's degree in managementand doctoral degree, with the dissertation of "Evaluation of Urban TourismCompetitiveness and Construction of Tourism Industry Cluster", and tutorof Professor Sun Gennian
July 1990-February 1993 Person in charge of League Committee ofSchool of Economics and Management, Northwest University
March 1993-presently Professor of Tourism Management Departmentof Xi’an University of Finance and Economics, head of the teaching and researchsection, long engaged in front-line teaching and scientific research, taughtcourses like Tourism Economics, Introduction to Hotel Management, Introductionto Tourism, Tourism Geography, Shaanxi Scenic Spots, Guest Room and Front DeskManagement, Marketing, Tourism Planning and Tourism Scheming.
March 2004-presently Professor of Tourism Management Departmentof XUST, vice director of the Department, engage in front-line teaching andscientific research, teach courses including Tourism Planning, TourismEconomics, Tourism English, Lecture on the Frontier of Tourism, EnterpriseEthics, Chinese Traditional Culture and Management Philosophy, Fundamentals ofManagement
1. In recent years, published more than 20 academic papers incore journals, mostly independently finished or being the first author, 12included by EI or ISTP
2. Directed to finish more than 20 provincial and ministerial,bureau and horizontal scientific research subjects (see attachment),participated in more than 40
3. Edited and participated in editing of 8 monographs, and textbooks.
International academic exchange:
1. From October to November, 1997, visited Australia,participated in the Fourth International Symposium on Community HigherEducation sponsored by Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE in Sydney, and visitedseveral TAFE Institutes in Sydney and Adelaide after the meeting, held talkswith relevant heads from Northern Sydney Institute, and reached a cooperativeplan between Northern Sydney Institute and XUFE, which was carried out in 1998formally. Teachers from both achieved academic exchange and exchange visits;
2. From September to December 1999, received financial supportfrom the Flemish Government of Belgium to visit University of Antwerp inBelgium as a visiting scholar, cooperatively researched on "European CenterParks" with professor Didear Van Houts for three months, with prominentachievements. By advantage of this visit, promoted Xi'an University of Financeand Economics affiliating with PIVA of Belgium to form a friendlyschools, and thus reaching a five-year academic exchange agreement. From 2001,academic exchange and exchange visit between Tourism Management Department ofXUFE and PIVA has been ongoing;
3. From October 2002 to October 2003, supported by the nationalscholarship fund, as a visiting scholar, engaged in cooperative research inDepartment of Tourism, Brock University in Canada for one year, with theresearch direction of "ecotourism", gave lectures for teachers andstudents of this Department for many times. In June 2003, participated in "InternationalSymposium on Atlantic Tourism Education" and gave a lecture "China'sTourism and Tourism Education", which won unanimous praise from theparticipants;
4. From September 2008 to January 2009, as a visiting scholar,engaged in cooperative research in Business School, Troy University, with theresearch direction of "comparative study of tourism management betweenChina and the United States", and served as the founding president of"Chinese Students and Scholars Association" of Troy University, contributingto spreading Chinese culture and promoting friendship between Chinese andAmerican people;
5. From September 2014 to June 2015, as a visiting scholar,engaged in cooperative research in Minnesota State University, US, with theresearch direction of "tourism marketing", and taught formal electivecourse "tourism marketing" with 3 credits for undergraduates oftourism management major.
Annex, principal points of scientificresearch topics directed
Vertical topics as follows:
1.Research on the Development and Integration of Shaanxi Ecotourism Resources andthe Strategy of Overseas Market Exploitation (04D039S), Shaanxi Social ScienceFoundation, September 2004-July 2005
2. Study on Ranking of Tourist Scenic Spots in China, Ministryof Culture and Tourism of the People's Republic of China, July 2005-December2007
3. Study on Construction of Tourism Industry Chain andIndustrial Cluster Organization in Big Xi'an (2005KR14), Shaanxi Soft ScienceFoundation, January 2006-December 2006, with 10,000 Yuan of expenditure,closing
4. Analysis of Two Capital Occupancies of Industrial Enterprisesabove Scale in Our Province, Shaanxi Provincial Economic and Trade Commission,September 2007-October 2007, closing
5. Game Study on Protection of Archaeological Sites andExperience Tourism Development in Xi'an (SF08021(1)), subject of Xi'an SoftScience, June 2008-December 2009 Research on Innovative Model of CommunityEcotourism Development in Nature Reserve──Case of Qinling (08JK045),Education Department of Shaanxi Provincial Government, June 2008-December 2009,with the expenditure of 10,000 Yuan
6. Value Evaluation of "1+2+1" Talents TrainingProgram in Chinese and American Universities (2010KW-27), Sino-foreignCooperation Projects in Shaanxi Province, January 2010-August 2011, 50,000 Yuan
7. 2010-2012 Survey of Tourist Satisfaction of Grade A TouristScenic Spots and Star-rated Hotels in Xi'an, project of Xi 'an Tourism Bureau,November 2010-December 2012, 450,000 Yuan
8. Impact of Consumer Ethnocentrism on InternationalTrade──Analysis of China, America, India and Mongolia Based on Time Series,International Cooperation Projects in Shaanxi Province, 2011-December 2013,40,000 Yuan
9. "Investigation on the Transformation of Historical andCultural Advantages into Industrial Development Advantages in Xi'an",Political Research Office of Xi'an Municipal Committee of CPC, May-August 2016,10,000 Yuan;
10. "Investigation and Research on the "ThreeEqualities" of Private Economy in Xi'an", Political Research Office ofXi'an Municipal Committee of CPC, March-June 2017, 10,000 Yuan
Horizontal topics as follows:
1. Presided over to finish "General Planning for TourismDevelopment of Yinhui Reservoir in Pingyao County, Shanxi Province",26,000 Yuan, October 2004-December 2005, Pingyao County Water ConservancyBureau, Shanxi
2. Directed to finish "Development of Bird-watchingEcotourism Products in Qinling Mountains", 21,000 Yuan, January 2007-June2007, Xi'an Golden Line Holiday Travel Co., Ltd.
3. Directed to finish "General Planning for TourismDevelopment of Tomor Peak in Wensu county, Xinjiang", Aksu Coal Bureau,Xinjiang, 150,000 Yuan, May-August 2010
4. Presided over to finish "Renovation and ExtensionProject of Dongda Qinlong Spa Hotel in Chang'an District", 30,000 Yuan,May-September 2011
5. Directed to finish "Feasibility Report of Xiangyu Hotelin Xianyang", 30,000 Yuan, August-October 2011
6. Presided over to finish "General Planning of the YellowRiver Agricultural Culture Park in Jinji Town, Wuzhong City, Ningxia(2012-2020)", February-December 2012, 150,000 Yuan
7. Directed to finish "General Planning of Cultural TourismDevelopment in Tongxin County, Ningxia (2013-2020)", February 2012-June2013, 130,000 Yuan
8. Presided over to finish "General Planning for theDevelopment of Integration of Exhibition and Tourism Industry in Xining(2013-2020)", February 2012-June 2013, 180,000 Yuan
9. Directed to finish "135 Development Planning ofConstruction of Western Cultural City in Yulin", in 2014, 350,000 Yuan
10. Presided over to finish "Feasibility Study Report ofBinggu Health Base", in 2015, 300,000 Yuan
11. Presided over to finish "Planning of Weinan 100 billionNew Energy Vehicle Base", in 2017, 250,000 Yuan
12. Directed to finish "135 Mid-term Evaluation of JiangtanIndustrial Park in Baoji City", in 2018, 80,000 Yuan
13. Directed to finish "Planning Case for InvestmentInvitation in Yan'an City", in 2018, 498,000 Yuan
Office address: Room 1013, Yanta Campus, Xi'an University ofScience and Technology
Postdoctor, professor, postgraduatesupervisor, director of Accounting Department, July 2002-presently, work inSchool of Management, XUST, full-time teacher; September 2003-March 2008,studied for a doctoral degree in Management, XJTU (direction of corporate financing);December 2008-May 2011, engaged in research in Postdoctoral Research Station ofmineral engineering in XUST (direction of energy economics and management). Member of Accounting Society of China, member of Xi'anInstitute of Technology and Economics.Teachcourses like accounting research methodology, advanced financial accounting,advanced financial management, corporate strategy and risk management,investment securities, and financial analysis.
I. Main researchdirection
Financial management, costand management accounting, corporate governance and risk management, energyeconomics management
II. Works, thesesand projects
 Convertible CorporateBonds──Issuance Motivation and Performance [M]. Intellectual PropertyPublishing House, August 2012. (241,000 characters, national publishing press)
 Study on SustainableDevelopment of Coal Industry in Shaanxi Province [M].Intellectual PropertyPublishing House, August 2015. (210,000 characters, national publishing press)
2. Main theses published:
 Yuan Xianping, Ke Dagang.Event Research Method and Its Application in Financial and Economic Research[J]. Statistical Research, 2006(10):31-35. (important journal, CSSCI sourcejournal)
 Yuan Xianping, Ke Dagang.Methodology of Long-term Event Research──A Summary [J]. Journal of AppliedStatistics and Management, 2007(05):809-820. (important journal, CSSCI sourcejournal)
 Yuan Xianping, Ke Dagang.Study on Stock Price Effect of Related Events of Convertible Bond Financing[J]. Business Review, 2008(04):17-24. (important journal, CSSCI source journal)
 Yuan Xianping, Yan Yongsheng,Zhang Jinsuo. Summary of Research on Coal Mine Disasters in China [J].ChinaSafety Science Journal, 2014, 26(8):132-138. (important journal, CSCD sourcejournal)
 Yuan Xianping, Yan Yongsheng,Zhang Jinsuo. Characteristics and Evolution Trend of Coal Mine Disasters inChina [J].China Safety Science Journal, 2014, 26(6): 135-140. (importantjournal, CSCD source journal)
 Ke Dagang, Yuan Xianping. Onthe Motivation of Issuing Convertible Bonds[J]. Journal of Xi'an JiaotongUniversity (Social Science Edition), 2006(04): 7-15. (CSSCI source journal)
 Yuan Xianping, Ke Dagang.Which are "Good" or "Bad" in Issuance, Allotment andConvertible Bonds [J]. Finance & Economics, 2006(09):29-36. (CSSCI sourcejournal)
 Yuan Xianping, Ke Dagang.Study on the Financial Performance of the Subject Company before and after theIssuance of Convertible Bonds [J]. Journal of Shanxi Finance and EconomicsUniversity, 2006 (03):124-129. (CSSCI source journal)
 Yuan Xianping, Empirical Studyon the Relevance of Financial Performance between Coal and Power Industry inChina [J]. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 2016,30(5):19-24.(CSSCI source journal)
Chen Hongxia,Yuan Xianping. Study on the Dynamic Prediction of Inflation by Term Structureof Market Interest Rate──Based on Wavelet Multiresolution Analysis Method[J].Journal of Central University of Finance and Economics, 2011(04). (CSSCIsource journal)
Chen Hongxia, Yuan Xianping.Study on the Dynamic Prediction of Inflation by Term Structure of MarketInterest Rate──Based on Wavelet Multi-resolution Analysis Method [J].Journal ofCentral University of Finance and Economics, 2011(04). (CSSCI source journal)
Chen Hongxia, Yuan Xianping.Selection and Evaluation of Industrial Growth Points in the Twelfth Five-YearPlan Period──A Case Study of Industry in Shaanxi Province [J]. Forum on Scienceand Technology, 2011(06). (CSSCI source journal)
Chen Hongxia, Yuan Xianping.Study on the Issuance Motivation of Convertible Bonds [J].Commercial Research,2006(15):126-128. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Chen Hongxia.Study on Performance of Market Price of Long-term Stock Issued by ConvertibleBonds [J].Commercial Research, 2010(12): 146-150. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping. DredgingFinancing Channels to Provide Sufficient Chips for the Development of High-TechIndustries [J]. Commercial Research, 2005(18):105-107. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Zhang Jinsuo.On the Evolution of Modern Mine Standards in China, [J]. Mining Research andDevelopment, 2010(04): 101-103+107. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Zheng Deyin.Analysis on Financial Environment of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises──A CaseStudy of Zhejiang Province, [J], Communication of Finance and Accounting,2014(02):14-17. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Zhang Jinsuo.Research on Wage Management Strategies of State-owned Group Enterprises──A CaseStudy of Coal Industry Group [J]. Communication of Finance and Accounting,2011(03):150-153. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Ma Lin,Empirical Study on the Relevance of Financial Performance and Coal CorporateCharacteristics[J]. China Coal, 2017(08):29-32 +46. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Zhang Jinsuo.Analysis on the Influencing Factors of Salary Level of Coal Industry Group'sSubordinate Units [J]. Coal Engineering, 2011(01): 117-120. (Core Journals)
Yuan Xianping, Ke Dagang.Empirical Study on the Issuance Time of Convertible Bonds [J]. Special ZoneEconomy, 2006(07):69-71. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping. Study on StockPrice Effect of Convertible Bonds on the First Issuance Day [J]. Special ZoneEconomy, 2008(05):124-125. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Zhang Jinsuo.Inventory of Management Innovation of Coal Mine Enterprise in China, [J].2010(09):1-2+6. (Core Journals)
 Yuan Xianping, Jiang Yi.Study on the Relevance of Diversified Operation and Corporate Performance ofListed Companies in China's Coal Industry [J]. Coal Technology, 2017(12): 308-310. (Core Journals)
Yuan Xianping, Kong Lingxian.Empirical Study on the Stock Structure and Corporate Performance of ListedCompanies in Coal Industry [J]. Coal Technology, 2018(02):331-333. (CoreJournals)
3. Major scientific research projectspresided over:
 Research on FinancingMotivation and Performance of Convertible Corporate Bonds (2009KRM090), ShaanxiSoft Science Foundation Project (general project);
 Research on Operation CostControl System of Northern Shaanxi Coal Enterprises in the Background ofDepressed Market (2014JM9362), Shaanxi Natural Science Foundation Project(general project);
 Research on Traits Model ofProfitable Coal Enterprises in the Background of Depressed Market (16JZ041),Key Scientific Research Project of Humanities and Social Sciences of ShaanxiEducation Department (key project);
 Development Model and PolicyResearch of Shaanxi Coal Resources under the Background of EcologicalCivilization Construction (13D302), project of Shaanxi Social ScienceFoundation (general project);
 Study on Modernized MineConstruction Model in Northern Shaanxi Mining Area (12JK0069), Special Projectof Humanities and Social Sciences of Shaanxi Education Department (generalproject);
 Research on Operation CostControl System of Shaanxi Coal Enterprises in the Background of DepressedMarket (2013SZ02), Prosperity and Development Plan of Philosophy and SocialSciences in School (key project of the school).
III. Awards andhonors
1. Main research achievement awards:
 The research achievement of"Development Model and Policy Research of Shaanxi Coal Resources under theBackground of Ecological Civilization Construction" of project of ShaanxiSocial Science Foundation won the third prize of the 13th outstandingachievements of philosophy and social science in Shaanxi in 2018 (person incharge);
 Research resultof "Research on Financing Motivation and Performance of ConvertibleCorporate Bonds" of Shaanxi soft science plan project, won the secondprize of Science and Technology Progress Award of Shaanxi Higher EducationalInstitutions in 2013 (leader);
 Research resultof "Research on the Theory and Method of Mining Rights Valuation ofWestern Coal Resources Based on Options" of the project of NationalNatural Science Foundation of China, won the second prize of Science and TechnologyAward of Shaanxi Province (participator, ranking the sixth) in 2011;
 Research resultof "Research on the Organizational Operation Model of Guidance Fund ofVenture Capital in Shaanxi Province" of the planned project of EducationDepartment of Shaanxi Provincial Government, won the second prize of Scienceand Technology Award of Shaanxi Province in Higher Educational Institutions(participator, ranking the third) in 2011.
2. Main awards for guiding students toparticipate in competitions:
 ZhiduohengAutomobile Intelligent Steering Wheel Co., Ltd., the third prize of the SixthNational College Students' "Innovation, Creativity andEntrepreneurship" E-commerce Challenge Competition Final (2016);
 The third prize of the ThirdGreat Wisdom Cup National Financial Elite Challenge Competition for CollegeStudents (2016);
 The special award of theSecond "Energy Cup" National College Students' Finance SkillsChallenge Competition (2018).